What is the Job Profile, Work of a Social Media Executivedigitalmumbai
First, it’s important to understand the meaning of Social Media Optimization – is posting organic content to get followers & Marketing is spending on ads to get the desired result.
The smo provider / or SMO executive will manage all your social media accounts – an individual or company has 5.5 social media accounts at an average – (what these further means is that you could be having a Facebook account, a twitter, linkedin, instagram and youtube account) he/she would manage all of them.
- The SMO Provider/executive will Oversee All company social media accounts management.
- He/She will be responsible for developing engaging content, Preparing the creatives, writing articles for blog & regularly scheduled posts, which will result in promoting brand-focused messages.
- He/she will keep track and share content on the social media platforms regularly, and manage the social media team members, copywriters and other content creators, by overlooking their work and guiding them.
- If your provider is managing the SMM part as well then he/she will manage and analyze the social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and improvise the advertisement/ promotions.
- He/she will look into what type content works best for you – is it Blogs, Images, Videos or Polls. HE/she will be responsible for arranging and publishing all your social media content.
- He/she should be the one creating a Social Media Marketing Planner set for you and update it regularly looking at the various real-time response.
- He/she would be involved in setting social media timelines coinciding with new product releases/event management, creating ad campaigns, or promoting brand messages.
- He/she should keep an eye on the competition, and develop reports on competitor activity and improvise current activities, based on the data, collected.
- He/she is responsible for All Social Media marketing. In a larger company, he/she could even have a team under him/her and it would be his/her responsibility to coordinate the release of content, creation of content, set the goals to be achieved.